Setting up email on Standard Hosting is a simple process. To start you will need:
- incoming server: imap.stackmail.com
- outgoing server: smtp.stackmail.com
- username: your email address in full, eg. email@example.com
- password: your password
- Go to add your account and choose 'IMAP'
- Type in your email address and password, and it may just pick up the details
- If you are asked about a security certificate or SSL please say 'Yes'
- The outgoing server does need a password, this is not optional (Apple devices suggest this)
Of course after you have setup your new account you may find that it doesn't have any email in it, so sending your new account and email is a good idea. You should also try replying to yourself to ensure you can send emails at the settings can be a bit different.