From February 2019 we are offering our clients a new entry level hosting package, called Standard Hosting, which includes:
- Unlimited 10Gb email accounts, with simple webmail at https://www.tortillamail.com
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited Webspace (for the website)
If you are moving from another hosting platform, including Unlimited Shared Hosting, there is a bit of a progress involved to migrate.
- Ordering & creation of the new hosting package (this also creates a pro-rata invoice for the difference between packages)
- Copying the website (ideally when lots of updates are not occurring)
- Copying the email accounts (usually this requires a temporary password reset, and is a good time to consider a new password afterwards)
- Repointing the domain name/ website address to the new hosting package (ideally overnight)
- Removal of the old email accounts on your computer/phone (using webmail as a temporary measure)
- Setting up the new email accounts on your computer/phone and testing
- Synchronising any additional email (that came into the old servers during the switch, so nothing is missing)
You will be guided through the process and it may involve a password resetting at point 3 so we don't have your email password, and that can then be reset.