- On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
- Click the Mail tab, and then click New.
(If the Account Setup Assistant appears, click Configure account manually.)
- On the Account type pop-up menu, click IMAP then click OK.
- Now enter the following information:
- Account name: (Give your account a name)
- Personal Information
- Name: (Your name)
- Email address: (Your email address)
- Receiving mail
- Account ID: (Your email address)
- IMAP server: mail.yourdomain.com (change this to match your domain)
- Password: (your email password)
- Check the box "Save password in my Mac OS keychain"
- Sending mail
- SMTP server: mail.yourdomain.com (change this to match your domain)
- Click on "Click here for advanced sending options"
- Tick "SMTP server requires authentication" and check the button "Use same settings as receiving mail server"
- 1 Users Found This Useful
You can setup your iPhone or iPad to receive mail from one of your mailboxes as follows: Go to...
This step-by-step guide will ensure you can receive Tortilla Hosting email on an Android-powered...
This step-by-step guide will ensure you can receive Tortilla Hosting email using the Mail program...
1. With Windows Live Mail 2011 open, select the 'Accounts' option from the top menu...
1. Start Outlook. 2. On the Tools menu, click Account Settings. 3. Click New. 4. Click...